Сalendar and Clock


How I spend my summer!

This summer I traveled almost all over Europe. I was in Luxembourg, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Latvia, Lithuania and the Netherlands! In some countries, I communicated in English and was very happy that I can speak freely! Only in Lithuania and Latvia, many people speak in Russian! I had a very good summer vacation and traveled to the most famous places! Here are some photos!

This is a Baltic Sea 
TV station in Berlin.
                                                              This is Berlin.

                          in this city filming a movie "to lie down on the floor in Bruges"


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Perfect photos!Kate,you are so pretty))Thanks for the emotions))

Kate Gaidai said...

Thanks you for comment)
Miss you)

Post a Comment