Сalendar and Clock


English in my life and the life of my family

Kate, 14.
I live in Kiev.
Kiev is the capital of Ukraine.
Kiev is a city which has great weather and fantastic history.
A lot of tourists come here on holiday, but I live here! Ukrainian is the official language in Kiev.
It's the language we use when we read and write at school, but we speak 'Russian' at home and with friends.
This sounds very different to Ukrainian.
In fact, it's almost a different language!
Also in school we study English.
I have been studying English since 2004.
I like to study English!
And now we work with new technologies.
This is very interesting for me!
What about me?
I usually listen to music in my free time.
Music is really important to Kiev.
My favorite band is 'Muse'.
I've got all their CDs.
I like singing songs, and I'd love to be a rock singer, too.
Also I'm like drawing.
It's very interesting for me! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment