Сalendar and Clock


Is it good or bad to use the Internet?

I think that Internet helps us in our life.
First of all, the Internet helps us find a lot of information easily.
I can read a book on the Internet.
At school some people give us homework.
And I can easily find all what i want.
We can listen to music and watch different films.
I love watching horror movies. And my favorite singer Frank Sinatra he sings New York.
I listen to his songs every day. Also on the Internet I can visit my own blog. I like English sites because I can find a lot of information.
However I think some people become less more aggressive. All day they stay at home and don't live own life. In my opinion the Internet has more advantages. And our life has become better with it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment